小草 曰::一份灿烂∂笑容_装满了 满满∂幸福___ ♥♥

2011/06/19

zzǝıɹoɯǝɯ___




me ~

izit crazzzy?

no ////....!!!


I

LOVE

YOU

>...


bt ι ℓικ ιт




eight handsss

16 fingER here!! wowhooo^^





my BELOVED

vryn

maltose

kelly

мɛмσяιɛʓ ιт `ιʓιт ямв ?

memoriez it `izit rmb ?

whn i finish tesT n undang2 test

lets go ~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

~yamchaaa

go go go sunway too ^^V





我爱我的表情^^

o o.0'''

e ^^v

zuuvv 0o0

erMm >_<




BLog mOOd

fEEl so buZy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BORED do+ing QS [нαтɛ ρяσвιℓιтʏ ʏααααΔ]

yohuuuu

FINISH HE,,ME jorrr^^

i scared fail in HE. REPEAT sem again

i din ga yao b4 ><

jz read BEBERAPA jam sahaja...[i tik read almost 2 hours oni]

FLY.... --〉飘...

my ""role play" ..

tat conversation @#$%^$##@&*

pening kepala>__<

apa saya buat? jz ?....shake my leg

4gt all information &&words

~jz scared?for wat?==

nx time presentation ME 去阿!!!

hold sumting in my hand {sweet}o.0'''?

Shame....Shy 4 wat?

i reli bcum crazzzy laaa wei xD!!

anywhr...

all my fre ~GAMBATEh!!

six of u ~wat TEAM izit?hahax








ϰιιασcασ
········the end ·······

沒有留言:

張貼留言